Skip To Content
Increase Font Size
Decrease Font Size
Reset Font Size
West Town Surgery
Show Main Menu
Doctors & Staff
Show Side Menu
Follow Us On Facebook
Friends & Family Test
Out Of Hours
Patient Participation Group
Social Media Policy
Common Health Questions
Conditions A to Z
BBC Health News
Call to delay compulsory Covid vaccines for NHS staff
22 Jan 2022 21:38
The Royal College of GPs asks for a national conversation on mandating jabs, as protests are held in UK cities.
High Street pharmacies in England to help people lose weight
22 Jan 2022 00:26
They can refer customers to a free online NHS service that runs a programme to get people into shape.
Covid: NHS in push to vaccinate the final four million
21 Jan 2022 01:53
Hard-to-reach groups – from rough sleepers to fairground workers – are being targeted in a final vaccine push.
Covid-19: 'We'll be second-class citizens if self-isolation rules go'
21 Jan 2022 15:21
People with conditions that mean the vaccine does not work fear the removal of self-isolation rules.
Public told not to delay cancer check-ups
20 Jan 2022 12:05
NHS chiefs are worried pressures on the NHS may deter people coming forward with symptoms.
Woman, 88, gets 'bionic eye implant'
21 Jan 2022 06:40
A microchip has been implanted into her eye to tackle dry age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
About the NHS App - NHS (www.nhs.uk)
get your NHS COVID Pass
– view and download your COVID Pass for places in England and Wales using this service, or for travel abroad
get advice about coronavirus
– get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
order repeat prescriptions
- see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
get health advice
- search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments. You can also answer questions to get instant advice or medical help near you
view your health record
- securely access your GP health record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines. If your GP has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results and details of your consultations
register your organ donation decision
- choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
find out how the NHS uses your data
- choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
view your NHS number
- find out what your